- This year’s houses, GARGOYLE and DEAD SALVAGE, are longer than 4 football fields!
- Co-owners and movie and TV professionals, Ben Armstrong and Billy Messina, have been in the haunt industry for a combined 40 years and are two of the founding members of The Haunted House Association and the International Association of Haunted Attractions.
- It takes an entire year to conceptualize and create the following year’s houses, thanks to a small but talented and dedicated staff.
- 100’s of visitors get so scared going through the haunt that they have to exit before the haunts are done. And that includes grown men!
- The Walking Dead, Zombieland and Halloween 2 are a few of the Hollywood films and television shows that featured Netherworld Haunted House costumes, props, sets, actors and special effects make-up artists.
- On average, more than 50,000 fright-worshipping patrons visit from 48 states each year!
- More than 200 special effects attack the senses of visitors in both GARGOYLE and DEAD SALVAGE, including the rail-gripping, vertigo-inducing 40-foot Spinning Tunnel.
- 100 monsters scour the parking lot outside of Netherworld and inside the houses on any given night in search of new flesh. These lucky and talented actors were selected from a pool of more than 1,000 applicants this year alone!
- 4 days until Halloween, means only 7 more chances to scream your way through GARGOYLE and DEAD SALVAGE. Netherworld Haunted House is open nightly the rest of October as well as Friday, November 5 and Saturday, November 6.
- 1 is the ranking Netherworld Haunted House has received from USA Today, HauntWorld.com and Fangoria.com…and may receive from ABC’s Good Morning America’s “America’s Spookiest Place” news poll. This ranking is up to you, so vote for your favorite here: www.abcnews.com/halloween, and GMA’s hosts will broadcast live from the winning haunt Halloween morning!
Community News You Can Use
Click to read MORE news:
Twitter: @gafrontpage & @TheGATable @HookedonHistory
Twitter: @artsacrossga, @softnblue, @RimbomboAAG