Second Annual Fright Night Event Offers Chills, Thrills and Spooky Fun
Fernbank Museum wants to share the trick-or-treating fun with adults this year at the second annual Martinis & IMAX® Fright Night on Friday, October 30.
On this fa-BOO-lous occasion, a spell is cast on Atlanta’s perfect mix of culture and cocktails, turning Martinis & IMAX® into a hauntingly happy Halloween destination for adults. Highlights include:
· Professor Morte and the Silver Scream Spookshow Mon-stars performing spooky and kooky sideshow and magic acts.
· 92.9 dave fm will be hosting a costume contest, and Yvonne Monet will be spinning a variety of dance and cheeky-Halloween music.
· Live music by Van Halen cover band Van Heineken from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. will get guests in the mood to do the monster mash.
· Special food and drink menus including a Trick-or-Tini and Witches Brew martinis ; and The Fernbank Café will be serving up a delectable assortment of tasty bites including Poltergeist Potato Skins and Haunted House Pizza.
· And for one night only, the original “ghost with most” is back in action on the big screen with special screenings of Beetlejuice in Fernbank’s IMAX® Theatre at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. (Screenings will be in the IMAX® Theatre, but will not be in IMAX® format.)
Admission to Martinis & IMAX® Fright Night is included with cover charge tickets ($7 per person) or with the purchase of an IMAX® ticket ($12 for adults, $11 for seniors and $7 for members) or with the purchase of a ticket to Beetlejuice ($7).
Space is limited and advance ticket purchase is recommended. Purchase tickets by calling 404.929.6400.
Visit fernbankmuseum.org/martinisandimax for more information on Martinis & IMAX® and additional upcoming theme nights.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History is located at 767 Clifton Road in Atlanta. The Museum is accessible by Marta and also offers free parking.